BTS Jimin "English doesn't improve very well...""The Jimmy Fallon Show" by Jimmy Fallon Show"


BTS's Jimin showed a humble side.

On the 31st, BTS's Jimin appeared as a guest on SBS POWER FM's "Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time" (hereinafter referred to as "Choi Power Time").

Although he doesn't exercise now, he used to run on an empty stomach mainly along the Han River. Jimin said, "I think I can't exercise during my active period. I get lazy when dieting and lie down on the sofa."

When Choi Hwa-jung asked, "Morning run or evening run?" Jimin cleverly answered, "It's dawn."

In response to a listener's question about choosing between dance and singing for a lifetime, Jimin said, "I would like to choose singing, even though I'm lacking. I want to try my best and improve."

Regarding his improved English skills shown on a recent appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimin humbly said, "Actually, I memorized it a lot." He added, "Even if I work hard, it doesn't seem to improve much." However, Choi Hwa-jung praised him, saying, "You did so well and looked so relaxed. I was proud and happy."

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"