BTS member Jimin shed tears after being moved by the sincerity of his fans


 


BTS member Jimin shed tears after being moved by the sincerity of his fans.


On the 26th, a video featuring Jimin as a guest was uploaded on the YouTube channel "Pixid." On this day, Jimin participated in a group chat room for K-pop fans living in rural areas, pretending to be a rural fan himself. While posing as a rural fan, he carefully read the honest responses of fans to various questions, such as the most challenging aspects of being a rural fan and plans for the upcoming concert next week.


As fans continued to express their realistic concerns about reserving tickets for the Seoul concert and arranging accommodations and transportation, Jimin was surprised and left speechless in the chat room, saying in an interview with the production team, "I was at a loss for words. I don't think I've ever been this caught off guard before."


When fans were asked in the chat room, "What do you think being a fan means?" they shared their thoughts, saying, "It brings happiness. Fans protect me from burnout," "Strangely, the money spent on being a fan doesn't feel like a waste," and "Thanks to my fandom, I was able to overcome difficult times. During those times, I received so much from the artist that I want to return my love, regardless of the distance."


Moved by the hearts of fans who sincerely support artists, Jimin couldn't hold back his tears while watching the chat room as a fake rural fan. He said, "I was also touched by their stories. I realized that these fans are protecting us, and I felt the need to repay them even more."


Jimin also said, "I was surprised to hear stories that were directly related to their daily lives. I was a little choked up myself." On the 24th, Jimin released his first solo album, "FACE," and achieved the milestone of becoming the first solo artist to sell over a million copies on the day of its release. The title track, "Like Crazy," has also topped the charts on the world's largest music streaming site, Spotify, receiving much love from fans.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"