BTS V expresses determination for full group promotion




BTS member V has expressed his determination to continue promoting as a full group.

On the 29th, fashion magazine Elle Korea uploaded a video titled "Where is V going, and... an emoji interview with not V, but Kim Taehyung (or Kim Intern)" on its official YouTube channel. In the video, V was asked about his thoughts on CEO Seo Jinnie. He replied, "It's about the work that Seo Jinnie CEO assigned me after listening to his speeches and the emotions I felt. It was tough, but once it was over, it wasn't as difficult as I thought. Suddenly, I became a character in a play and it was fun."


When asked about the music genres he's been into lately, V said, "When I have a lot on my mind and I'm tired from the day, I listen to a lot of old pop music. Recently, I've been listening to Prince's 'Teacher, Teacher' and I'm a big fan of Etta James, so I listen to those songs to find peace of mind when I'm exhausted at the end of the day."


Regarding the question "If you had to express BTS as an emoji, what would it be?", V chose a purple heart and a purple face emoji, saying, "There's a saying among our fans to 'purple you.' ARMY and we all wait for each other while burning a purple heart. We're currently not living together as a group, so we're waiting for the group life to come back."


Meanwhile, V is currently appearing on tvN's "Seojinnie's House," where he is meeting with viewers.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"