Chanel selects Blackpink's Jennie as the model for its Chanel 22 bag campaign in Seoul.




French luxury brand Chanel has selected Blackpink's Jennie as the model for its Chanel 22 bag. Jennie has been an ambassador for Chanel since 2017 and is known as the "Human Chanel".

On the 22nd, Chanel announced, "Jennie is an iconic K-pop artist with worldwide popularity, and for this campaign, she led Inez and Vinoodh through the streets of Seoul to bring to life the mini version of the latest Chanel bag." Inez and Vinoodh are a famous Dutch photography duo who were in charge of the campaign photoshoot.


As Lily-Rose Depp, Margaret Qualley, and Whitney Peak brought the tote and backpack versions of the Chanel 22 bag to life, Inez and Vinoodh created a unique story based on Jennie's personality and preferences for the fourth episode. Following Los Angeles, Palm Springs, and New York, the background of this campaign is Seoul, the capital of Korea.


Jennie said, "Inez and Vinoodh call me 'My Girl'. They make me feel comfortable by seeing me not as 'Jennie' in the spotlight but as an ordinary girl. As a member of Blackpink, I perform on stage and stand in front of the public, but I think this campaign shows who I am as a person."


She continued, "My first solo song came out when I was 22, and we started a new world tour with Blackpink in 2022. To me, 22 means a new beginning," revealing her affection for the number 22.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"