"Drug Suspect" Yoo Ah-in's first statement: "I fell into the trap of rationalization... I'm sorry"



Actor Yoo Ah-in (real name: Uhm Hong-sik), who is under suspicion of drug use, spoke out for the first time after completing a police investigation.


Yoo Ah-in appeared at the Mapo Police Station (Narcotics Crime Investigation Division) in Seoul as a suspect at around 9:20 am on the 27th. After being questioned by the police for about 12 hours, Yoo Ah-in spoke directly to the reporters waiting at the station.


"I told the truth about what I could reveal during the police investigation. I deeply reflect on the fact that I have disappointed many people who have loved and supported me. I'm sorry," he apologized.


Regarding the details and questions during the police investigation, he said, "I received many questions about the circumstances of the case that were already known through the media. I expressed my position truthfully to the extent that I could reveal. The investigation is still ongoing, so it's cautious to mention the details."


Yoo Ah-in admitted, "I fell into the trap of wrong rationalization that my personal deviation behavior would not harm anyone. I feel sorry for being late in making a statement. Although it may be uncomfortable for many people to see me like this, I want to take this moment as an opportunity to truly live a healthy life that I have never experienced before. I'm really sorry for causing disappointment."


When asked about the contents of his statement, he replied, "I revealed everything that I could. However, since the investigation is still ongoing, it's difficult to give specific answers."


Earlier, the police called Yoo Ah-in, who returned from the United States on the 5th of last month, and collected his urine and hair for precise analysis at the National Forensic Service. At that time, the on-site test (urine test) detected only marijuana, and propofol was negative. The reason why propofol was not detected in the urine test is that it is excreted from the body after 3 to 4 days. In contrast, hair has residual ingredients that can confirm drug use depending on the length.


After the National Forensic Service's precise analysis last month, a total of four types of narcotics, including propofol, marijuana, cocaine, and ketamine, were detected (positive reaction) in Yoo Ah-in's hair. Therefore, the police converted Yoo Ah-in into a suspect and began a full-scale investigation.


On the 7th, the police conducted a search and seizure of two places, Yoo Ah-in's residences in Hannam-dong and Itaewon-dong in Seoul. The police summoning investigation scheduled for the 24th was postponed because of a breach of non-disclosure principle by the police. Yoo Ah-in spoke about his feelings for the first time after finishing the second police investigation, which lasted about 12 hours, on the 27th.


The article reports that Yoo Ah-in had previously denied drug use allegations when the news first broke out, but later admitted to using marijuana during his stay in the United States for medical purposes. However, he denied using other illegal substances and claimed that the positive result for propofol in his hair sample may have been caused by his use of propofol during medical procedures.


Yoo Ah-in is a well-known actor in South Korea and has appeared in numerous films and television dramas. His recent works include the film "Voice of Silence" and the drama "Hellbound." His drug use allegations have caused a stir in the entertainment industry and among his fans. The police investigation is still ongoing, and further details have not been released.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"