Taeyeon, unrecognizable in the subway, 'taken aback'



On the 30th, Taeyeon uploaded a video titled "The Most Perfect Way to Celebrate TY Day" on her YouTube channel 'TAEYEON Official.'


On this day, Taeyeon visited a cafe that had held an event for her birthday on the 9th. Taeyeon proudly showed off a cup holder with her picture on it, saying, "I came late to feel your love even though the event has ended," and was touched by her fans' love.


Next, Taeyeon visited a subway station where her birthday advertisement was displayed. She took a must-have proof shot and expressed her gratitude to her fans, saying, "Thank you, everyone."


In search of another birthday advertisement, Taeyeon visited a subway station and laughed, saying, "It's been so long since I've taken the subway." After finding the birthday advertisement, she said, "March 9th has passed, but I am sincerely grateful for celebrating my birthday. Fortunately, there was an advertisement near SM, so I came to see it in no time," and thanked her fans.


Later, Taeyeon moved to the company cafe and said, "No one recognized me when I went to the subway station earlier. So it was easy to go and come back." She continued, "So I thought, 'Oh? Maybe I can walk around often?' Everyone was just looking at their phones and the ground while walking," and laughed.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"