'Activity Suspension' IVE's Lay "Wishing everyone happiness"

 Recently, IVE's Lay, who declared a temporary suspension of activities due to health reasons along with the group's comeback, conveyed his feelings through a handwritten letter.


On April 12th, Lay posted a letter he wrote himself on IVE's official fan cafe, starting with the greeting "To my precious DIVE (fan name)."


Lay expressed his affection for the fans and the group, saying, "Since I became a member of IVE, I have been running hard together with the five best members, and the existence that has always been with me during happy and sad times was the members and DIVE."


He added, "I am now slowly trying to make sure that this time, when I pause for a moment to take care of myself, is not meaningless."


Lay also cheered on his fellow members, saying, "We all prepared really hard for our first full-length album. Our IVE members are really cool, and I hope they receive a lot of love from people all over the world."


At the same time, he said, "I miss DIVE so much. I wish all the people I love are happy," and conveyed, "We all have the value of being loved, and I hope we don't fear tomorrow."


On April 11th, Lay's agency Starship Entertainment announced, "Lay visited the hospital due to abnormal symptoms and received the doctor's opinion that treatment and stability are necessary," adding, "We decided to temporarily suspend activities for recovery."


Previously, Lay only participated in the photo time schedule at IVE's first full-length album 'I've IVE' showcase on April 10th and did not attend the press conference with Q&A due to health issues.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"