BTS Suga: "I haven't slept more than 3 hours in the past 6 years"




BTS members Suga and Jimin opened up about their group activities.

On the 11th, a video titled "Excuses with Comfortable Younger Siblings" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Ddun Ddun'. BTS members Jimin and Suga appeared as guests, sharing various stories with Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Seok-jin, and Jo Se-ho.


On that day, Yoo Jae-suk asked, "Are your family's reactions different before and after becoming a star?" Jimin replied, "My father has become more cautious with me. He used to nag, but now he holds it in. My mother hardly ever gets angry at me. We have similar personalities."


On the other hand, Suga said, "I think my father and I fight about once a month. Both of us have strong personalities, so we fight and then make up in the evening. My father thinks that meals are very important, but I don't eat breakfast or lunch. From my father's perspective, I shouldn't work without eating. He says it's bad for my health."


BTS also shared behind-the-scenes stories about their dance practice. Suga responded to a question about how much they practice dancing in a day, saying, "In my case, I came to Seoul without ever having danced before. We started hard training about six months before our debut." He continued, "So, except for the time spent sleeping and eating, we would only dance. Now we've adapted a lot, and we each have our own styles, so it takes about three to four hours a day. However, we do this consistently for about two weeks."


He added, "We kept doing the same thing every day when we opened our eyes. Even at that time, our company was in a desperate situation. When the monitor video came out, we paused it frame by frame to match our hands." Jimin also said, "We matched our eyeballs, even the direction of our gazes. The PD asked us to be quite harsh about it."


Suga boasted, "When someone asks, 'How do you do well on stage?' or 'How did you prepare?', we take pride in the fact that we have practiced by simulating all the situations. For example, we prepared for situations like dropping a hat or untying shoelaces."


However, Jimin jokingly said, "But now there's a problem. We don't match at all these days." Suga denied it, saying, "No, we matched well in 'Run BTS'. We can do it if we try," but he confessed, "I'm the one who doesn't match well at the end." Yoo Jae-suk asked Jimin if he had Suga in mind when he said that, but Jimin remained silent, causing laughter.


Yoo Jae-suk praised BTS, saying, "I don't know about these two, but it's an incredible thing. I'm really proud of them." Ji Seok-jin also said, "I think the country should commend them," and Suga replied, "We received a medal," leaving Ji Seok-jin flustered.


When asked about their bedtime, Jimin answered, "Going to bed early is around 3-4 AM," and Suga said, "Same for me. It may just be me, but ever since I was young, living an idol's schedule has made it a habit to sleep lightly. It's so busy and the waiting time is long, so we just lay down and sleep on a mat. I haven't slept for more than three hours for about 5-6 years." However, Jimin said, "I sleep well," causing laughter.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"