Cha Eunwoo and Sanha's last letter to the late Moonbin, "Why is it so missed and regrettable"




In the wake of Moonbin's passing, ASTRO members Cha Eunwoo and Sanha paid tribute to him by leaving handwritten letters at a memorial space set up at Fantagio's office.


According to online community posts on the 25th, Cha Eunwoo and Sanha visited the memorial space for Moonbin at Fantagio's office and left handwritten letters.


Cha Eunwoo wrote, "Bin, I miss you on this night. You naughty guy. Sanha and I came here for a walk because we couldn't sleep. Are you resting well? I wonder why I miss and regret even the smallest things we did together… Be much happier in the moon world. I'll take responsibility for what you left behind, so don't worry too much. You worked hard. I love you and I'm sorry, my friend." Previously, Cha Eunwoo returned to Korea urgently after learning about Moonbin's passing while staying in the United States for a schedule. In the midst of his sorrow, he decided to continue with his planned event in Thailand, receiving support from fans.


Sanha also expressed his longing for Moonbin, saying, "Hyung, are you doing well? I miss you a lot. I can still see you in front of me. I know you would scold me for showing this kind of appearance, but please bear with me for a while. As you said, I'll be happy. I'll keep my promise. I love you so much." Jinjin added, "We promised each other, right? To live with a smile, I'm trying to live with a smile like you told me to. I'll start practicing for the musical again and eat your share of food as well. Don't worry about your parents and Sua, we'll take good care of them. I love you so much, my little brother."


Seventeen's Seungkwan, who was known as Moonbin's close friend of the same age, also left a letter. Seungkwan wrote, "Just wait a little longer. I'll make the whole universe feel like yours. I love you so much. When we meet again, please hug me tightly." The sadness of the situation was further emphasized.


Meanwhile, Moonbin passed away suddenly at the age of 25 on the 19th. The funeral was held quietly according to the wishes of the bereaved family.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

BTS Suga, Commemorating Ryuichi Sakamoto

Solar x Moonbyul Mamamoo+, Successful Comeback

"BTS Jungkook's Appearance in Calvin Klein's Official Video Sparks Hot Topic"